Sharchs has provided commercial aluminum canopy and awning design, fabrication and engineering assistance since 2011. We work with architects, glaziers, general contractors and other building professionals, transforming their visions and ideas into a tangible product.
If you need architectural metal awnings or an industrial shade canopy, learn more about our awning designs and how we can help you.
Types of Industrial Shades We Produce
We can manufacture a wide range of canopies and awnings for your canopy or awning project.
Cantilevered Metal Canopies
Cantilevered canopies attach to the wall of a building without needing beams or supporting posts. They’re ideal when you want a structure with a streamlined appearance.
Custom Commercial Awnings
We’ll work with you to bring your awning design and vision to life. Our services include site-specific engineering and design advice to ensure the final product meets our aesthetic and functional requirements.
Custom Metal Canopies
We also work with our clients to design and manufacture custom canopies. If you have a vision or an idea, contact us and we’ll work with you to bring it to life.
Where to Install Commercial Awnings and Canopies
Awnings and canopies can enhance a wide variety of commercial buildings. A few examples of where you might install a metal canopy or awning include the following:
- Office buildings
- School entrances
- Apartment complexes
- Entryways for hospitals or medical practices
- Stand-alone restaurant buildings
- Shopping mall facades
Benefits of Having an Industrial Shade Structure
When installed on the front of a commercial building, industrial shade canopies and awnings have a lot to offer:
- Energy savings: A canopy or awning can provide shade from the sun, helping to keep buildings cooler in the summer and lightening the load on an air conditioning system. If you want to help lower your operation’s carbon footprint, installing a canopy or awning can help you do so without compromising occupant comfort.
- Shelter: Awnings and canopies provide weather protection by offering shelter from the elements. At a school, students can gather under an awning while waiting for the day to start and the building to open. People waiting in front of a shopping mall for a bus or taxi can stand under an awning and get shelter from the sun or rain.
- Visibility: Since awnings and canopies project from the front of a building, they can help make your business more eye-catching or make it stand out in a crowd of other structures.
- Increased square footage: Depending on the size of your awning or canopy, it can expand the footprint of your business. You could install a doorway awning, add seating under the awning or add a few outdoor tables beneath it to increase how many people can comfortably spend time at your facility.
Why Work With Sharchs for Commercial Shades?
Sharchs specializes in delivering shade solutions for architects. When you need a custom canopy or awning for a commercial building, you can come to us for an almost unlimited range of options. We pride ourselves on providing the following to our clients:
- Fast lead time: We deliver in six to eight weeks, not 10 to 12.
- Ongoing support and service: We’re here for you throughout the process, ready to answer your questions and address any concerns. We keep our clients in the loop so they always know what to expect.
- Competitive pricing: We strive to provide our customers with the highest-quality American-made aluminum canopies and awnings available while keeping our prices highly competitive.
Get a Quote Today
Ready to learn more about our industrial shade solutions? Contact us for a quote on your commercial canopy or awning today.