A trellis or pergola typically consists of multiple vertical columns or posts to define a space with open rafters or beams overhead. While trellises traditionally use wood materials and are associated with plants, flowers and vines, modern applications use aluminum to create a safe, relaxing atmosphere for residential and commercial settings.
A welded aluminum trellis is aesthetically pleasing. These structures provide shelter from intense sunlight and offer long-term performance with minimal maintenance requirements. Aluminum trellises are affordable solutions that can enhance the appearance of any outdoor park, commercial space or resort property.
Whether you prefer a simple design or a structure with various patterns and ornamental features, the team at Sharchs Corporation can help make your vision a reality.
When you choose aluminum trellises or pergolas for your outdoor installation project, your customers will experience benefits like:
- Superior durability: Trellises, pergolas and canopies constructed from aluminum are much more durable and typically offer significantly longer service lives than conventional wooden structures.
- Enhanced appearance: Trellises and pergolas can dramatically improve the appearance of an outdoor area, whether outfitted with furniture or decorated with flowers and plants.
- Increased privacy: Trellises add a new level of privacy to an outdoor space. Implementing screens or decorating the perimeter with plants provides even more seclusion.
- Protection from the elements: Trellises and pergolas offer exceptional protection from the sun. Designs with custom canopies can also help shield against rain, wind and snow.
- Added value to your property: Because aluminum trellises and pergolas are affordable, they can add value to a property without the need for a significant investment.
Besides offering trellises and pergolas in various stock options, Sharchs can help you design a structure specific to the exact needs of your application. We strive to go above and beyond the typical supplier by providing superior product advice and helping you choose affordable solutions that exceed expectations.
Because we manufacture many of our products locally, we can offer significantly faster lead times than most competitors. We use only premium-grade materials for all our sunshade solutions to ensure many years of reliable performance.