Any device that supports electricity, heating, cooling, waste management, water supply or construction is considered mechanical equipment. Examples include HVAC systems, breakers, compactors, generators and compressors. Some municipalities have established building codes and impose fines if property owners do not conceal these devices from public view.
Dumpsters are another common device that requires screen concealment. Regardless of local laws or regulations, louvered screen panels are an excellent way to enhance the look of a building’s exterior.
Many screen system designs are entirely customizable to a specific application. Several examples of the most popular base styles include:
- Solid screens: Solid equipment screens obstruct visibility from every angle.
- Semi-private screens: These designs limit visibility while providing the appropriate ventilation.
- Alternating screens: Alternating panels ensure proper ventilation and concealment while creating a sleek, modern look.
- Louvered screens: Louvered systems consist of panels slightly angled to allow airflow with limited visibility.
Some of the benefits mechanical equipment screens offer for rooftop or ground applications include:
- Concealing unattractive areas on a property.
- Protecting equipment from the impact of wind and storms.
- Creating separation between different pieces of equipment or mechanical systems.
- Permitting the necessary amount of sunlight and airflow.
- Creating privacy.
- Adding structural integrity to a specific area of a building.
As a commercial supplier of mechanical screens and sunshade solutions, we offer industry-leading products to various types of businesses and professionals, from architects and building designers to general contractors and roofing companies. Our primary goal is to ensure you receive a product that delivers a practical, cost-effective solution. We pride ourselves on top-class customer service and complete transparency during the design and manufacturing processes.
In addition to our stock offerings, we can custom manufacture a mechanical screen system according to your specifications. Because we manufacture our components in the United States, our lead times are significantly shorter than companies that rely on overseas suppliers for parts and assembly.
If you’re looking for a reliable mechanical screen and sunshade supplier, Sharchs Corporation is here for you. Let us show you why so many builders rely on our products for high-quality and cost-effective solutions. Contact us online to get started.